skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This Crazy Life
The life and times of a stay at home mom and Air Force wife.
Monday, July 19, 2010
I Only Miss One Thing About Being Pregnant...
And that one thing is the lack of a bleeding vagina.
Periods are the worst.
Just sayin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
button
About Me
Sophie
I'm a crocheting, paleo-eating, irregularly-blogging, photo-taking, obsessively-crocheting, weight-losing, video-game-playing, book-reading, internets loving, Air Force wifey and SAHM of Piper and Beckett. Join me through this crazy life of mine.
View my complete profile
Brandon and Me
Married since 5/17/07
Piper
4 years old
Beckett
6 Months Old
Sophie Plays Hooky
myfitnesspal
MyFitnessPal -
Free Weight Loss
Tools
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
▼
July
(3)
The Calm In The Storm.
Forty Pounds.
I Only Miss One Thing About Being Pregnant...
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment