Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forty Pounds.

I started dieting and exercising last week...figured I'd better come on here and blab about it to whoever reads this silly little thing :)

My friend Manda told me about this site/iphone app called My Fitness Pal...I love it.  It's a calorie tracker, and it's so easy to use I can't possibly come up with an excuse to NOT use it.  It automatically syncs whatever I put into my phone with the website...which is great. 

So I've been using that...sticking to a 1500 calorie a day diet and trying to do something active every day, even if it's just shopping.  So far so good!  I'm going to spin classes at the gym a couple times a week and have been walking either around the neighborhood or on our treadmill.  My first weigh-in is this friday so we'll see if I'm making any progress. 

Losing 40 lbs will get me within 5 lbs of what I weighed when I got pregnant with Piper.  Kinda funny how I lost the baby weight with Beckett before I lost Piper's.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment